Intro

Welcome to AH! There is a treasure of great info here to help you out.

FYI, I drive to near Mt Vernon, TX 4-5 times a year to see my 95 year old mom. My sinuses and East Texas don't get along well.

Best of luck on your research.

Old Welder,
Welcome to the forum. I've built tanks my whole life and understand the handle, welding years equate to something like dog years when you factor in all the inhaled metal fumes, bar fights and whisky consumption. Lol. Im down in Houston if you need something don't be afraid to ask.
Cheers,
Cody

Thanks. Lol you hit the nail on the head about welder related things. I am down in Freeport. May have to catch up sometime. Have you hunted Africa?

Welcome to AH, enjoy your planning.

Thanks. Lol you hit the nail on the head about welder related things. I am down in Freeport. May have to catch up sometime. Have you hunted Africa?
LMAO, my information came first hand from living it. I've spent most of my money chasing women, playing cards, drinking whiskey and hunting, the rest I just wasted on frivolous stuff! lol. After my first trip to RSA, I moved the rest of those things down my list of importance so I could get back to hunt. One of the best things I've ever done. PM me if you get up around. The Shipchannel and I'll buy you a beer or 10 at a seedy market street beer joint.

Hey y'all! I am from East Texas.

Hello and welcome to the AH.com forums Old Welder! We have lots Texas connections. We have a business office in Kellar, friends scattered all over Texas, and family in Groves. Give us a holler if we can be of any assistance in your planning. (y)

Would ya send me some general information about your services and location? Any packages you have available?

Would ya send me some general information about your services and location? Any packages you have available?

Hi @Old welder,
I was under the impression that you had already booked your safari. I would appreciate the opportunity to throw my name into the hat as well, in presenting you with an offer for a trip.

Best Regards,
Marius Goosen

No I have not currently booked anything. I am getting closer every day. I think! Lol. Would definitely like to see all the options available

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg