AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
It is with an extremely heavy heart that I have to announce that Lori Spears has passed away this weekend. I'm personally in shock and have no further information. Lori has been a long time member of our community and she was, as many of you know, an absolutely wonderful person and she will be greatly missed. This is a very sad day indeed.

Here is Jennifer's announcement:
Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 11.13.15 AM.png

I know some of you knew Lori well so I wanted to pass on this information if anyone wanted to send some flowers to her celebration of life ceremony this weekend. It will be held at the Daly Leach Memorial Chapel on Saturday June 12, 2021 at 3:00 PM in Hamilton, Montana, in the Leach Community Room.

Here is the link to Lori's obituary:
Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 9.15.26 PM.png

I thought that it would be nice also to post some pictures of Lori.
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
This is indeed a shock. While I never met her I felt like I was part of her extended family with the help and advise that she gave me on my first African Safari.

One more fine person that has left us way too early.

Oh no, so sad! Prayers for her family!

I just used her services for the first time for my travel to TZ this September,.so helpful and nice. She will be missed by many.

Wow. I didn't know her, but have spoken to her a few times. Horrible loss to everyone close to her.

What a huge loss of a wonderful person! Condolences to the family and friends!

Wow.

I just wrote her to start getting ready to book an upcoming trip.

She was an amazing person to work with, and I’m sure the same in personal life.

To the family and close friends I give you my deepest regards.

Lori, may you fish hard and fish well in eternity. I will miss you.

Very sorry to see this. I've know Lori for some 10 years now and will miss seeing her at the shows. Condolences to friends and family.

OMG, terrible news. Prayers for her family.

Unbelievable, Lori did my flights when I went to SA. She actually took the bull by the horns when I was getting Dicked around with my Permits thru Amsterdam virtually hours before my flight,
Rest in Peace Lori we are all going to miss you

RIP Lori. Prayers for her family and friends as they navigate these difficult times.

Reactions: ack
what a wonderful lady she was, so sad to hear this news. Condolences to all. RIP Lori!

This Is Tragic. Lori and Jennifer has helped with all 4 of my trips so far. I have had the pleasure of meeting her at DSC several times, and sat with her at the last AH get together. She was a truly wonderful person. My deepest condolences to her friends and family.
JENNIFER - Thank you for striving on to assist all of us wayward travelers, our thoughts and prayers are with you as well.

WOW

First used Lori seven years ago. Just booked a trip with her in April.

Some things catch you off guard. This is one of those moments for me.

Thoughts and prayers for her family.

God Bless!

This is really sad to see

Rest in Peace Lori, you went out of your way for me this year and many of us for many years now.

I have only communicated with Lori through email and she was so pleasant and helpful that I promised her whenever I was fortunate enough to need a flight for a hunt that I would book with Travel Express if they would have me. Rest in peace Lori, you will be missed by many more than you know.

Reactions: ack
Very sad and shocking loss. My prayers for her family and friends.

Started using Lori when I was in Eastern Europe as a contractor. Then used her for my two African trips. She is missed already.

She worked two of my expeditions flawlessly and I have recommended her services well beyond this site. Just a first class professional with the sort of personality that made a difficult task easy for her clients. I am just so sad to learn this.

One should always strive to bring happiness into people’s lives as Lori brought to the people she helped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vilianagmp

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg