In memoriam - Lori Spears of Travel Express passed away

Just a quick thought - How about we have a nice tribute and drink at the next AH dinner, for all the members we have lost since the last one? We have lost several members already.

As someone who shares the same passion for flyfishing, and the outdoors, it saddens me to see a wonderful sportswoman have to leave life so soon.

I hope I didn't overstep any boundaries, but I paid for a memorial tree to be planted in Lori's name, and I signed the card from ......
"The good folks at AfricaHunting.com"
Thanks for that kind gesture!

Although I never knew Lori. Her passing reminds me of the fact that we're all only here for a short while. So go on that hunt you've always dreamed of. Take the trip you've been putting off. Tell the folks you love....you love them. And don't take tomorrow for granted. RIP Lori.

Wow!!! I’m so sorry to learn of this!!!

Very sorry to hear of this. My condolences to her family and friends. RIP.

That’s too young to leave us. RIP

Lori was a very nice lady, my heart goes out to her loved ones.

I just now saw this thread and I too am in shock. I looked at my phone and our last text messages to each other were on May the 16th while my wife and I were in the airport in Cape Town.
Sincere condolences to the family. She was a great lady and will be greatly missed by those that knew her.

I am sorry to hear this. I used her agency for one of my trips to RSA and Namibia. A very nice person.

I'm sorry to hear of Lori's passing. My interaction with her was very limited, but she seemed a sincere person. She will be missed.

My God,so sad news.
I knew her only from the infos and pictures in AH.
Charming and so full of life, that was my impression of her.
She is gone incredibly early, but fond memories of her will remain.
@brent-remarkable good idea.

Rip Lori

" Those who are at the finish have peace. ... but my grace shall not depart from you "
psalm 73

Lori arranged for all travel for our 1st safari to South Africa, and also hooked us up folks for side trips to Zimbabwe and Botswana. She paved the way for all gun transfers from California, through Germany, then Jo-berg. All with really great fares! Jennifer provided that same stellar service for our 2nd safari to Namibia. And arranged for our 2 sons to leave and meet their wives in Scotland. We are so sorry and pass our condolences on to the family. We're glad we were able to meet them both at SCI Conventions. We are sure to use Jennifer for any future safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois