In memoriam - Lori Spears of Travel Express passed away

Our condolences to family and friends.

Prayers to her family and friends, may you all be at peace.

We met one time, that was at the last get together in Dallas. She was very professional then and after our conversations we knew she is who we wanted to book with.

We did just that and we are taking our first outside of the country hunting trip with her help. This is sad news, I feel most for the loved ones. Her reputation on this forum was definitely earned, hard work and honesty is how she did.

RIP Lori

That’s horrible. I just talked to her last week. She was amazing at what she did. You will be missed. Rip.

May Lori rest in peace. My condolences the family.
Really sorry to hear this.

Horrible news...my condolences to the family.

Shocked and saddened. I am a client and have spoken to her. Sending prayers.

We leave this Thursday on a trip she arranged for us. Was able to email with her last week. Prayers for her family! She was always quick to reply and genuinely cared about her clients!

Prayers......

Very sad to hear this awful news. Condolences to her family. She was a fantastic travel agent and all around wonderful person. I've met her at industry events and spoke to her by phone last week. She will be sorely missed by many of us in the hunting & fishing community.

Lori was always helpful whenever I needed her. My thoughts are with her son and Jenn in this tragic period. This is just so sad to hear.

As others have noted- just tragic !! I just emailed her Friday and she responded quickly as always. This was my first time using Travel Express on my upcoming trip to Zim. She was obviously a huge resource and a credit to the outdoor community.

So sad to hear. Condolences and prayers to the family and friends.

Very sad, lovely person.

I have no words, may God bring comfort to her family.

Very sad news indeed. My sincere condolences to Lori's family.

This news has come as a massive shock. I was fortunate to meet her at the DSC in 2020. I found her to be an amazing and strong woman for that very first meet. My thoughts are with her family, friends and above all Jen. May she rest in power. :A Praying:

No No No!
Incredibly sad news... :(
Will miss seeing her at the AH dinner. Always took the time to come and say hello.

RIP Lori and condolences to Jennifer and the rest of the family.

Very, very sad to read this.

Very sad news, indeed. Never met her, but many people have expressed what a pleasure it was to do business with Lori, and travel Express.
Sincere condolences, to all the family & friends.

I am stunned and shocked beyond belief. I have worked with Lori for all my safaris and chatted with her at the SCI conventions for the past several years. A lovely person always taking the time to do everything she could for you. Any travel plans or problems, call Lori.

Jacques and roni here—- i can’t tell how many times Lori handled my nonsense as a true pro. She got me out of places in the middle of the night or where some president took my flight for personal joy rides. At least 10-12 trips she was my go to. Jen , so sorry for your loss Prayers for you and yours. Call me if I can help with anything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PWA703

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.