In memoriam - "Deadeye" has fired his last shot

i am sorry for your loss, clearly he had a long life. prayers to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. Prayers said for you and your family.

Sorry to read this. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Very sorry about your father. Sounds like he was quite a guy. I agree that that pic of his rifle in preparation for hunting is quite the memorial for him.

Sorry for your family. Most of us hope to have a life that long and active.

A prayer sent. It is sad to lose someone you love but it is easier when they have had a good life as your dad did, and in the knowledge that he has gkne to a better place.

God rest him and send my prayers

Prayers for you and your familt

So sorry for your loss. I'm in my 80's also. Lived in Pittsburgh for 21 years. Two term president of the Pittsburgh chapter SCI, Ducks Unlimited, Ruffed Grouse Society, etc. Just wondering if I knew him. My best.

Very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers.

Very sorry for your loss, and prayers going out to you and your mother

Sorry for your Loss

Prayers to you and your family.

Looking at the photo of your dad's work bench, I see a vintage yellow Flambeau cartridge case. My dad bought several of those when I was a kid and 50+ years later, they are still my favorite.

Sorry for your loss. I’ll be praying for your mom and family.

Thoughts and prayers for your mom and family, sorry to hear of your loss, I don’t know if the pain of loss and emptiness ever goes away but it does lesson, I lost my parents quite a while ago and there is not a day that goes by that I don’t think of them

Someday soon, only the happy memories will remain. The ready rifle will be one of them, but many more will eclipse that and brighten your days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg