Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland, Cameroon
Hello to all our fellow hunters,

I would like to offer this discounted safari package in South Africa to all hunters that is looking for an high end but yet affordable trophy hunting safari in South Africa. This special safari package offer is definitely a lot of value for money!

We offer first class safaris in some of the most exclusive hunting areas in South Africa. This is why we are able to offer our hunters top quality trophies on every African safari booked with me the last 13 years. Our trophy quality speaks for itself....

This is a all inclusive package with NO extra or hidden costs.

8x Day South Africa Plains Game Hunting Safari

6x Hunting days for 1 hunter,
2x Arrival / Departure days,
2x Airport pick up and drop off,

1x Southern Greater Kudu,
1x Blue Wildebeest,
1x Gemsbuck,
1x Impala,
1x Warthog,

Total - $4 950 all inclusive (Normal price was - $8 350)

* Add extra trophy animals or days at discounted prices.
* Add additional hunters to your South Africa hunting safari.
* Add observers to your South Africa hunting safari.
* Add buffalo hunting, sable hunting, roan hunting or lion hunting to your safari in South Africa.

E81F19B9-416F-45E0-94EE-284F3B6C4B6D.jpeg

Hunting Package price Includes:

* Services of licensed Professional Hunter, Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle.
* Comfortable accommodation within the hunting area during your stay.
* All meals, table juice, coffee and tea during your stay.
* All soft drinks, beer, bottled water and hard liquor in moderation.
* Daily laundry services.
* Field preparation of trophies and delivery to shipping agent or taxidermist.
* Government license and permit fees.
* Transportation from airport closest to the concession you will hunt,

Hunting Package price excludes:

* International and domestic air travel.
* Chartered and commercial flights to, from or between hunting areas.
* Trophy fees of animals bagged, wounded or lost.
* Accommodation before or after the safari like guest house etc.
* Taxidermist fees, dipping, packing, insurance and transport to place of destination.
* Gratuities to staff, professional hunters and camp staff.
* Government tax on daily rates. Trophy fees are Value Added Tax exempt.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have!

Few of the top quality trophies we produce at JKO Hunting Safaris....

1de7010a-96b3-4a82-838f-a78ee7ec8625.jpg

Excellent Gemsbuck trophy.

5b872ff1-2c1d-4707-ac8e-b52a385e2350.jpg

One of the most iconic trophies taken on a first time safari is the impala.

IMG_0976.jpg

Big Southern Greater Kudu bull taken with JKO Hunting Safaris.

Nice offer Jacques!!

A shameless bump to the top. I'm a bit surprised this offer hasn't had a bit more attention.

@JKO Hunting Safaris Thats a heck of a deal. Even if your not starting out in Africa its an exceptional deal

@JKO Hunting Safaris Thats a heck of a deal. Even if your not starting out in Africa its an exceptional deal

Thank you sir, for the quality of areas we hunt and trophies we produce this is the best I can do. Hunters that will take advantage of this will not be dissapointed!

Appreciate your message!

All my best,

Jacques

We are offering this hunting package in any our exclusive private reserves across South Africa for the hunter that love to hunt exceptionally large properties with high quality trophies!

All my best,

Jacques Spamer

Just a suggestion - It might help if you specified the arrival/departure airport. It's a good offer.

Just a suggestion - It might help if you specified the arrival/departure airport. It's a good offer.

Thank you sir and apologies for not having that information in there. As with any South African safari your main port of entry will be OR Tambo International airport in Johannesburg.

Here with airports to fly to in South Africa should you want to cut driving time from 5 hours to 45min.

Free State - Bloemfontein
Limpopo - Polokwane
Kalahari - Mafikeng

Thank you and appreciate the suggestion.

All my best,

Jacques Spamer

Great offer! What size area do you hunt?

That kudu is impressive.

Thank you sir. All my main hunting areas where we conduct safaris like the one advertised here are a minimum of 15 000 acres up to 55 000 acres. On a package like this we will not travel between areas for different species, we you will enter the gate of the property once and exit it on your way back to the airport.

We also pride ourselves in only delivering top quality trophies, nothing young, immature or that does not completely match up to the clients expectations.

We are also the first safari company in the industry that offers our clients a safari point system.

So with every dollar you spend with JKO Hunting Safaris you will earn a cash back in JKO safari points, you can use these points on the same safari for extra trophy fees or you can use it as credit on your next safari with us....

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Last edited:
Still have a few of these available... Contact me for more exciting options I can offer if you are interested in taking advantage of this great offer....

Dates in 2021 is filling up fast due to a lot of safaris moved due to Covid-19.

All my best,

Jacques

What would reasonable gratuities be for this hunt ? How much are the vat fees for this hunt?

What would reasonable gratuities be for this hunt ? How much are the vat fees for this hunt?

Thank you for your message @jeff , when it comes to Gratuities I always refer to our tipping guide but at the end of the day it completely depends on you as a hunter. I would say roughly between $750 to $1000. It all comes down to how happy you were with the safari and service you received. Vat fees are already included in the safari sir so no extra charges on that.

Very good offer.

Thank you @Witold Krzyżanowski

Kudu like that and a impala with mass! I be one happy bowhunter

This area is a gem as it is not hunted much and I am the only outfitter with access and permission to hunt it. We have limited amount of packages we can sell here so trophy quality will always be very high! I will post a short video of the lodge tomorrow on this thread. I had it made but it is a little too long and bit boring in some scenes. Just need to fix it up a little!

Thank you guys and I hope someone take advantage of this as I will offer an additional perk when this is booked with me.

All my best,

Jacques

Here is some more top class trophies taken by some of our forum members on one of our exclusive areas where this package is available at! Wake up to the roar of a lion and hippo blowing water all over the 250 acre dam in front of the lodge!

Book this safari for 2021 and receive a complimentary offer from JKO Hunting Safaris!

Contact Jacques @ js@jkosafaris.com for more information!

Hunting a Southern Greater Kudu bull like this is on every hunters bucket list.....
bdb2565f-018b-4828-bcfc-a7d5f95c3dac.JPG

Very old Blue Wildebeest!
IMG_7757.jpg

My hunting companion (Bullet) for the last 12 years and "his" blue wildebeest!
IMG_7758.jpg

Because we only have very limited hunting safaris we do on this specific property there are still a lot of BIG kudu bulls around! (Apologies for the poor picture quality, it was through my binos with my cellphone.)
IMG_7817.jpg

Yet again a proper old Blue Wildebeest bull aka Poor Mans Buffalo! This bull is unique with it's drop almost like buffalo!
IMG_7834.jpg

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. This package is also fully customizable according to what suit your needs and budget.

All my best,

Jacques Spamer

Thank you sir. All my main hunting areas where we conduct safaris like the one advertised here are a minimum of 15 000 acres up to 55 000 acres. On a package like this we will not travel between areas for different species, we you will enter the gate of the property once and exit it on your way back to the airport.

We also pride ourselves in only delivering top quality trophies, nothing young, immature or that does not completely match up to the clients expectations.

We are also the first safari company in the industry that offers our clients a safari point system.

So with every dollar you spend with JKO Hunting Safaris you will earn a cash back in JKO safari points, you can use these points on the same safari for extra trophy fees or you can use it as credit on your next safari with us....

Let me know if you have any further questions.

I’m curious to know more about this concept. What does the hunter earn in cash back rewards and how are those earned? Thanks.

I’m curious to know more about this concept. What does the hunter earn in cash back rewards and how are those earned? Thanks.

Hello sir,

Very easy in fact.... For every $100 you spend you will receive 10 points. Those points can be used towards any trophy fees or extra costs as you desire, so in short it is basically a 10% discount on top of your quoted price and you can use it towards future safaris as well.

If you have any further questions regarding our operation, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me sir.

All my best,

Jacques

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg