Hunting Namibia With Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris

More nice pictures! Thanks for sharing

Philip,

This video you have posted today is most excellent.

As I watched it play through this morning before breakfast, I'm pretty sure I could hear my .375 cartridges jingling in their boxes, and my hunting shoes calling out to me, from down in the basement.

Cheers,
Paul Dog

Hunting & Namibia's Landscapes

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Some nice looking trophies Philip! Some great looking kudu in the bunch!

Man I can't wait to come hunt! Time is closing as my adventure with Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris as well as Velo Dog and another long time friend is just right around the corner.

Hunting in Namibia

Experience Namibian free-range hunting at its best!

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris supports Baumgartsbrunnen P.S
Giving back to the community through sustainable utilization of wildlife.
Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris supports Baumgartsbrunnen P.S by Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris posted Aug 16, 2018 at 4:27 AM

Hunting Namibia with Khomas Highland Safaris

Hunting Namibia with Khomas Highland Safaris by Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris posted Aug 30, 2018 at 6:03 AM

Christmas Greetings from Namibia

logo-2013-gr%C3%BCn-auf-wei%C3%9F-02-jpg.259822

Dear Hunting friend, The hunting season on Heusis is slowly coming to an end. That’s why I would like to wish you wonderful Christmas days and a good start into 2019. During this year we did various renovations like a new barbecue area including a original pizza oven which will hopefully bring a piece of Italy to Southern Africa. We also built a core game area around the lodge. Some of you could already enjoy a walk through our game park. Our camp is now home to five game species which are all regional to the area. Within the last six months we settled Impalas, Nyalas, Red Lechwe, Giraffes and West Sambian Sable inside the camp. The game feels at home and enjoys drinking out of our new waterhole. The Sable and the Nyalas already calved. The two firstborn Sable are called Romeo and Juliett. Sitting on the veranda watching the game coming to the waterhole became our new favorite TV-Show.

full

full

full

Beginning of the year Nature Conservation granted me the license for dangerous game hunting. End of October my father and I went to the Caprivi to hunt a buffalo, a hippo and a Plains Zebra. We enjoyed some very exciting hunting days in a beautiful landscape in the very last corner of Namibia. We hope to become part of the conservancies up North to be able to share this hunting experiences with you. You can have a look at our Facebook page or on our Youtube channel to gain an insight into our buffalo and hippo hunt.

full

full

full

full

full

Thank you very much for your support! I am very happy to see that the hunt brings people from all over the world together who are sharing the same passion. We wish you wonderful Christmas days with good food, drinks, some presents and especially a lot of quality time with your family and friends! Best wishes from Namibia Philip, Jan, Dietmar and the Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris Team

full

The Dangerous Seven - Big Game Hunting in Africa

Please take a look at the Prologue of our DANGEROUS SEVEN SERIES. A series about sustainable Big Game Hunting in Southern Africa.

The Dangerous Seven - Big Game Hunting in Africa by Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris posted Dec 11, 2018 at 5:32 AM

Cape Buffalo Hunting in Namibia

Enjoy the first part of our Series - Dagga Boy Danger!!!

Cape Buffalo Hunting in Namibia by Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris posted Jan 8, 2019 at 5:12 AM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.