Hunt Special August 2017

Hi Richard, I arrive August 19th. We will be in Limpopo until the 26th. Hope to have the hippo down fairly quickly and move on to my buffalo hunt. From there Marius and I will fly back to the cape for 3 days of plains game hunting. When do you arrive?

Reactions: BWH
My apologies for calling you Richard.

Has nobody else taken Marius up on his deal? You can not go wrong here. TF discount, DR discount =$$$ saved.
I will add a few Tiny 10's to the collection and couple other PG on this hunt.
Good luck on your Buffalo/Hippo hunt Johnnyblues. Until we meet in camp.

Might help if trophy fees were posted, I think people could figure out what the fee is less 15% but at least they'd have a starting point.
Great offer Marius.

Reactions: BWH
Has nobody else taken Marius up on his deal? You can not go wrong here. TF discount, DR discount =$$$ saved.
I will add a few Tiny 10's to the collection and couple other PG on this hunt.
Good luck on your Buffalo/Hippo hunt Johnnyblues. Until we meet in camp.
Look forward to meeting you and best of luck with your hunt. Can't wait to swap some stories around the brie and enjoy a drink by the fire.

Might help if trophy fees were posted, I think people could figure out what the fee is less 15% but at least they'd have a starting point.
Great offer Marius.

Erik, thank you for this. Members can find the discounted price list below. If you compare this deal with its day fees and discounted trophy fees to other deals, and add all the numbers together, it still comes up close to top for value.
Thank you for recommending posting the prices. We don't always think of these things.

Baboon(Bait) $125
Barbary Sheep $2350
Bontebok $1,275
Blesbuck $295
Blesbuck (White) $595
Bushbuck (Eastern Cape) $550.00
Bushpig (Bait) $765
Cape Eland $1870
Common Reedbuck $1,275
Duiker (Blue) $1,020
Duiker (Grey) $255
Fallow Deer $510
Elephant POR
Grysbuck (Cape) $1275
Gemsbuck (Oryx) $1,020
Hartebeest (Cape) $765
Hippo POR
Impala $295
Jackal (Black Backed) $100.00
Jackal (Black Backed) - Chance encounter FREE
Klipspringer $1105
Kudu (Eastern Cape) $805
Lechwe $2,125
Lion POR
Lynx (Caracal) $765.00
Nyala $1400
Mountain Reedbuck $465
Oribi (Permit pending) N/A
Ostrich $510
Steenbuck $255
Sable POR
Spotted Hyena N/A
Springbuck (Common) $295.00
Springbuck (White) $765.00
Springbuck (Black) $550.00
Warthog $295.00
Rhebuck (Vaal) $1275.00
Waterbuck $1400
Wildebeest (Black) $765.00
Wildebeest (Blue) $720.00
Zebra (Burchell's) $900.00

Hard to beat folks. Well know outfit with some great prices here. I know I am adding some plains game to my DG hunt this year.

Hope to see someone from this site take this offer. I would but I'm the one already dragging Marius away from camp to make this deal happen. See wherever jumps on this deal the last leg of our travels

Hay Gemsbok Gangsta,

Join Johnnyblues and I in camp this August. "GREAT DEALS" do not come along that often!

Comparing other outfitters "Tiny 10" regular priced TF's and Marius regular price TF's there is quite a difference, then add Marius 15% discount to his TF's and a lot of $$$$ are saved. Plus the lower DR fee, I saved a chunk of change. Enough that I paid for flight and pocketed a couple Franklins.

Hey Marius, what's 15% of POR? :)

Nice offer guys....

Those trophy prices are the 15% discounted price, right?

Cheers,
Mark.

Can't wait to swap some stories around the brie

o_O....@KMG Hunting Safaris marius you have your people sit around a french cheese?......;)

upload_2017-2-27_18-22-56.jpeg
images

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 126
Those are some seriously exceptional prices for Trophy Fees!!!!

BWH, That's why I could not pass up the offer to add more Tiny 10's.

Maybe every August Marius should offer this same type of special. Book me now!! LOL!

Sorry guys i had my cell phone in my pocket, and it decided to post on its own. Can someone please delete?

Thanks for the bump.:D Could have been worse. Could have posted a photo.

Lol. I was cruising AH, anf stuck my phone in my pocket. The keyboard has a mind of its own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois