Howdy from Texas

Dtieken

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is David and I'm from Texas after 5 minutes on the site I knew it was the place for me.

A few weeks ago at DSC I booked my first safari to SA (June 2018)this will open up an entirely new realm of adventure for me. The knowledge and experience this site gives me will only help me be as prepared as I can possibly be.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome David.

Welcome Sir, This site will help you for sure.

Welcome David ... what part of the great state of Texas do you call home?

Good morning David and welcome to AH. Have to say I do envy your plans for next year. Good luck.

Welcome to AH David, you will find all the info you need for your safari on this site. Happy hunting :P Elmer Fudd:

Welcome to AH David! Planning is half the fun!

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome David.
This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Welcome to AH, David !

Welcome!

I was just in your part of town last weekend. I'm jealous you are so close to Granzin's...

Suck up all the knowledge you can from these guys. Amazing amount of experience to learn from here (both good and bad)

Have fun David. Welcome to AH.

In your area. There is both a DSC and SCI chapters in both in SA and Austin. SCI also has chapter in Kerrville too. Plus in Austin there is Texas Wildlife Legacy too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg