How they Rescue Poachers in KZN

only problem I see, Will the meat of the bushpig be tainted after eating them?

Reactions: lcq
Hey the rescuers need practice too. If I am in a "deep ravine" I hope they know how to get me out, hopefully in a bit better condition.

Yea no lie Helicoper that size over $5000 per hour.. Shoot them in the ass and leave them to feed Hyenas, Jackals, Leopards, or Lions .....Karma

So if we come across a poacher and shoot him, I suppose we shouldn't use method 15 and submit paperwork?

Very disturbing; I'm at a loss of the insensitivity of these responses. Not one has inquired for the rhino's well being.

Just out of curiosity:
What would be the penalty for poaching on this level: illegal guns, poaching rhino, returning fire to law enforcement officers, if they were caught alive?

Most probably would've been out on bail and disappeared within days if they were caught.

Just out of curiosity:
What would be the penalty for poaching on this level: illegal guns, poaching rhino, returning fire to law enforcement officers, if they were caught alive?

Penalty for being a thug? It's a prerequisite to become part of parliament.;)

When I asked the question I had in mind and old news from 2014, so the question is if such long improsonment accepted rule, or exeption? Not being born english speaker, I might have used the wrong word "penalty" instead of "sentence"... Sorry, for that! (y)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28441261

I think the death penalty should be enforced if caught.

Very disturbing; I'm at a loss of the insensitivity of these responses. Not one has inquired for the rhino's well being.

Thanks for the chuckle. I needed that this morning.

Most probably would've been out on bail and disappeared within days if they were caught.

In Namibia this year thus far:

“All 48 suspected poachers were initially denied bail when they appeared in the Okahao magistrate's court in July 2015 and all were remanded in police custody. However, some of the suspects brought formal bail applications before court and were eventually granted bail,” said Tjivikua.

Which of these two options do you think the offender took?
$10,000 USD or 10 years in prison?

"A Chinese businessman was sentenced to 10 years in prison or alternatively pay N$100 000 for the illegal possession of protected wildlife specimen in the Opuwo magistrate court on Monday."

Namibian law has to catch up to the reality of the organized crime and the values at hand.

"A Chinese businessman was sentenced to 10 years in prison or alternatively pay N$100 000 for the illegal possession of protected wildlife specimen in the Opuwo magistrate court on Monday."

Namibian law has to catch up to the reality of the organized crime and the values at hand.

+1

+2

Why waste money on extraction of poachers' bodies? Let them serve a purpose......feed the hyenas and the like!!!!

No doubt. The punishment for the crime has to hurt enough to make one avoid committing it in the first place. $10K USD is just a speeding ticket to the rest of us.

Where else can you hunt a Rhino for $10,000?

Can't see any reason for the extraction......unless you want to put their heads on spears as a warning to other poachers.

Reactions: lcq

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg