A few months ago, I watched a documentary about them. They are amazing and incredibly tough. One of the animals was shown killing a snake (either mamba or cobra - I don't remember which) and in the process it was bitten. It appeared to die. However, after a few hours, it revived and proceeded to eat the snake!
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.