Honey Badger

Extremely intelligent creatures! Just love them!


My wife and I got to meet those two HB's in the video in 2010. Hope they're still around, quite entertaining.
 
14695-MMS-1524534486243-attachment1-FB_IMG_1524426290131.jpeg
 
that would be my lap pet.
 
31381307_1766820556717513_7991609260704268288_n.jpg
 
A few months ago, I watched a documentary about them. They are amazing and incredibly tough. One of the animals was shown killing a snake (either mamba or cobra - I don't remember which) and in the process it was bitten. It appeared to die. However, after a few hours, it revived and proceeded to eat the snake!
 
35433364_584574581905371_2798609146864205824_n.jpg
 
36552726_2067647073522717_1966827148752715776_n.jpg
 
Is there a shirt with this on it?!? I'd rock that
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,028
Members
169,888
Latest member
Sonia16980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top