Hi From Uk

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Jamouk!
 
Hello Jamouk,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
If only we were allowed to travel at the moment !!!! Been speaking to My PH and hoping for January 2022
Absolutely ! Currently face a €500 fine for trying to leave the country for non essential reasons. Then mandatory 14 day quarantine costing €2000 on return from any high risk country. SA being one of them.
Its especially infuriating as I received an unbelievable offer this morning.
 
Only joined this a couple.of days ago and its already depressed me we cant go anywhere yet
 
Welcome aboard Jamouk. What species did you hunt on your first trip? What are you planning to hunt on your next African hunt? What kind and caliber firearms do you own, do you reload?
 
Hi Shootist first trip was Eastern Cape
Hunted Kudu , Blue Wilderbeast , Blesbok and Impala , took a Blaser R93 7MM Rem Mag with 165g Nosler Partitions with Swaro Z6i and it didnt put a foot wrong ! Am awaiting a variation for a .375 h&h barrel tho , also have .308 , .243 . 223 . .17hmr and 12g slugs , not got round to reloading yet but can see it will be on the cards ..
I hunt mainly in Romania and have a business there if anyone fancies a hunting swap ? :)
 
Last edited:
Welcome from another Brit. Good forum this ,lots of good advise if you like bow hunting
Markcz
 
Ive got a compound bow , but havent had the chance to play with it much yet !
 
Only joined this a couple.of days ago and its already depressed me we cant go anywhere yet
But think how much we are going to enjoy it when, finally, we can go !
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,368
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top