Hi From Uk

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Jamouk!

Hello Jamouk,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

If only we were allowed to travel at the moment !!!! Been speaking to My PH and hoping for January 2022
Absolutely ! Currently face a €500 fine for trying to leave the country for non essential reasons. Then mandatory 14 day quarantine costing €2000 on return from any high risk country. SA being one of them.
Its especially infuriating as I received an unbelievable offer this morning.

Only joined this a couple.of days ago and its already depressed me we cant go anywhere yet

Welcome aboard Jamouk. What species did you hunt on your first trip? What are you planning to hunt on your next African hunt? What kind and caliber firearms do you own, do you reload?

Hi Shootist first trip was Eastern Cape
Hunted Kudu , Blue Wilderbeast , Blesbok and Impala , took a Blaser R93 7MM Rem Mag with 165g Nosler Partitions with Swaro Z6i and it didnt put a foot wrong ! Am awaiting a variation for a .375 h&h barrel tho , also have .308 , .243 . 223 . .17hmr and 12g slugs , not got round to reloading yet but can see it will be on the cards ..
I hunt mainly in Romania and have a business there if anyone fancies a hunting swap ? :)

Last edited:
Welcome from another Brit. Good forum this ,lots of good advise if you like bow hunting
Markcz

Ive got a compound bow , but havent had the chance to play with it much yet !

Only joined this a couple.of days ago and its already depressed me we cant go anywhere yet
But think how much we are going to enjoy it when, finally, we can go !

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois