Hi from Namibia

Kerneels

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
South Africa Eastern Cape
Good Day, I am from Namibia" I have been watching this forum for a long time now and decided to join you folks here! I can see this site is very helpful with great topics and I enjoy reading everyone's posts!
I am also a huntress who likes to hunt and enjoy the outdoors!. I like hunting stories! Keep up the good hunting..
:A Camping:

Cheers from Namibia!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH Kerneels! Nice to have you join us :S Welcome: and looking forward to your contribution.

Glad you signed up.
Do share some of your hunting stories. We like to read them too!

Welcome.

Welcome! I've been to Namibia twice and loved both trips. Look forward to seeing some of your reports.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome! You'll find we are an enjoyable community. The hunting reports section is one of the best parts of the site. Lots of great reading.

Welcome to AH sir.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome! I am heading to Namibia for a hunt in May of 2017. Looking forward to seeing your beautiful country!

Welcome to AH from Minnesota USA

Good Day, I am from Namibia" I have been watching this forum for a long time now and decided to join you folks here! I can see this site is very helpful with great topics and I enjoy reading everyone's posts!
I am also a huntress who likes to hunt and enjoy the outdoors!. I like hunting stories! Keep up the good hunting..
:A Camping:

Cheers from Namibia!
Welcome to AH -
I look forward to your stories and photos

gday kerneels
welcome to AH , enjoy the site
love to hear of your local hunts , and adventures

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH, really enjoyed the years I hunted Namibia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenniferlaw003

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg