Hi from Finland!

MooseIsLoose

New member
Joined
Jan 19, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
8
Hello all, i have been stalking the site for a couple of years and decided to join. I have been hunting for 5 years mainly elk, white tail, foxes and birds. Planning my first hunting safari to SA or Namibia.
 
Last edited:
Hello and welcome!
 
:S Welcome::S Welcome::S Welcome:
After 4 trips I am a big fan of Namibia.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Giday Mooseisloose and welcome to the A H forums
 
G'day from Australia
 
Welcome to AH. There is a lot of knowledge on here and people are very helpful.I just recently went on my first safari and several people on here helped me from the planning stage and due to their help I had an absolute blast.
 
Hello all, i have been stalking the site for a couple of years and decided to join. I have been hunting for 5 years mainly elk, white tail, foxes and birds. Planning my first hunting safari to SA or Namibia.

Hello MooselsLoose,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome welcome welcome

Any questions or info you may need feel free to ask
 
Hello from Alaska. I'm confused though. Are you able to hunt whitetails in Finland or did you do that in North America?
 
Have fun planning, welcome to the posting side! Planning is half the fun!
 
Welcome to Ah, @MooseIsLoose. Have fun planning and let us know if you have any questions...
 
Hello from Alaska. I'm confused though. Are you able to hunt whitetails in Finland or did you do that in North America?
There is acctually a population of whitetails in Finland!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,781
Members
169,168
Latest member
PrinceRene
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top