Hi! Another new guy

jwood1284

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Found this website and forum by chance, and I have to say it’s fantastic. I grew up (and still live) in Alabama, and didn’t really get interested in hunting until my mid twenties, after college. Still learning every time I get the chance. Recently I’ve been raising a 2yo daughter, and wild animals are her favorite at the moment!

Africa is a long term goal of mine (hopefully within a 10yr plan), and I looked forward to learning here!

Stick around here and you'll be prepared to go shortly.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH jwood1284! Glad you found us and looking forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH sir!

Jwood1284, welcome to AH! Yes a 2 year old can keep you a bit busy until they are 3, then busier until 4, then...etc!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You’ve got lots of fun times ahead! Enjoy every little moment, because she will be gone before you know it!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH and the posting side jwood1284! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Welcome, you have found a great place to begin your journey.

Welcome aboard jwood1284. AH is an excellent place to get a lot of info from some knowledgeable folks free of charge. It may take a few years for you to get to Africa, but by then you'll be an old hand at this game even though you experience it vicariously. What kind of hunting have you done in the States?

Welcome to our forum jwood1284. Alabama is a great hunting state. That little girl will be 12 when you are ready to go to Africa. If you are lucky, she and her .243 be ready to go with you!!!

Found this website and forum by chance, and I have to say it’s fantastic. I grew up (and still live) in Alabama, and didn’t really get interested in hunting until my mid twenties, after college. Still learning every time I get the chance. Recently I’ve been raising a 2yo daughter, and wild animals are her favorite at the moment!

Africa is a long term goal of mine (hopefully within a 10yr plan), and I looked forward to learning here!

I'm a bit late, but welcome to AH nonetheless!

Yes sir welcome. Glad to have you.

Welcome to AH @jwood1284! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg