HELP NEEDED To Find Scott van Zyl Gone Missing In Zimbabwe

My heart goes out to Mr. van Zyl's family and friends.
I never met this above average man, during his time on earth.
But, I hope I'm fortunate enough to meet him on the other side.

I had been following all of these posts and feared it would end this way. I did not know Mr. van Zyl, but by all accounts he was a good person. This is a loss to our hunting community and an even greater loss for the family, of course. My deepest condolences to his family.

As a hunting guide, I must to say that I have lost a brother......We all, PH, guides and hunters, have lost a brother.

My deepest condolences to his family in these hard moments, from Argentina.

Descansa en Paz, Scott.

This has been very heavy on my mind and heart since the outset. My continued prayers for the family. Whether you knew him or not, we have all lost a brother. There is a grieving family left behind, I will continue to pray and help as I can. RIP Scott, and may God help this family through the years to come. My condolences and prayers.....

Rest in peace Scott. My condolences to the Van Zyl family in this tragic time.

I believe native Indians had it right when they said Happy Hunting Grounds. Scott I am sure is happily hunting leopard every day

RIP Scott ! ...... Condolences and prayers for the Family .
Glen

Last edited by a moderator:
R.I.P and my condolences to the family.

Damn getting eaten by a croc. that's a really rough way to go :( If that croc. hadn't been shot or was shot some days later there might have been no trace left of him...

We had the honor and pleasure of hunting with Scott and meeting his beautiful family and crew last September. This whole incident has shocked us to the core, and the result has absolutely devastated us. We would like to offer our deepest condolences to all his family and friends at this very difficult time. From Nick, Mick and Billy and as we say here in Australia
"HOME FROM THE HILL"
RIP Scott. Till we meet again.

This is just so sad with many unanswered questions. Life being what it is I have not been following for several days. I'm deeply saddened for his family and friends. Prayers for his family. Rest In Peace brother hunter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,