HELP NEEDED To Find Scott van Zyl Gone Missing In Zimbabwe

Semantics guys. All that counts right now is keeping the search going. Debating fees when a mans life hangs in the balance is, forgive me, just a little petty. Give if u can, pray if you can that is all we are asking.

+1.

All, please keep the updates coming. I am organizing the Georgia Chapter SCI membership to donate individually and will email blast everyone on our mailing list. I know several have already donated. If you are able, please email and organize your local Chapter to do the same. Our Chapter donation to follow tomorrow.

Last edited:
Semantics guys. All that counts right now is keeping the search going. Debating fees when a mans life hangs in the balance is, forgive me, just a little petty. Give if u can, pray if you can that is all we are asking.
Amen, Hope the morning light brings great news. The human body can go through hell, the human spirit can overcome it.

Have they considered heat seeking equipment for the choppers? That might aid in penetrating the canopy. Just a thought and every thought counts. Godspeed.

Fees? Fees? This thread is turning towards fees? I'm sorry. A comment about fees at a moment like this makes my blood boil. I don't post much here and try to follow everything but a man's life hangs in the balance and has a wife and small children and we are going to get sidetracked by the fees a business may or may not take?

I don't know Scott from Adam but I know he needs help. He needs the community. He doesn't need a discussion about hope and support to fall into nonsense about fees. Ridiculous.........

Best of luck to the search and rescue. My heart breaks for his wife and family.

Lets not turn this thread into a fees topic. @Bobpuckett was merely asking to find out if there was another method to send funds to that would perhaps not hold as much of a percentage in order for more money to go towards Scott's SEARCH & RESCUE. Any further post about fees will be deleted.

Morning everyone, the search continues.. Let's hope and pray for a positive outcome today. There's a massive full scale search effort going on, working both sides of the Limpopo using all the resources available to them, ground teams, choppers, dogs etc. Thanks again to all who contributed we couldn't be doing it without your support

I must admit I'm worried Scott has not shown up yet. I'm praying good news today!

Link to a translated news article:
https://translate.google.com/transl...psjagter-steeds-vermis-na-jagtog/&prev=search

Screenshot (9).png
Screenshot (12).png
Screenshot (13).png

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE #8: Hi Everyone, i got permission to share this photo with you all. Here's the helicopters that you guys keep in the sky with all your donations. Here they are waiting for re-fueling, the large helicopter from Harare is not in this picture, these three helicopters are working the Limpopo river on the South African side. Please keep the prayers coming and again i can't thank each and everyone enough.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
the search is well organized,when I read all infos about.
An important glimmer of hope.

Very concerning situation. I can only imagine my family in a similar situation and how desperate they would be...

When I received the email blast from Jerome, I spoke to my wife and we agreed to donate a small amount and go without eating out this night so, that we can at least provide some hope to devestaed family and friends. I thank the Lord above every day he allows me to spend time with my family. If you're not able to assist financially then please spend a minute tonight and add Scott and his family to your prayers. Isn't this what being part of a community is all about?

Hunters from around the world answer the call for one of there own (donated !) 3 days in the African bush.... God help him!!!!

Reactions: lcq
God bless this family in their time of need.

Praying. Did a modest donation. Posted it on my company's facebook page. Encouraging all other AH Forum members to do the same...

My prayers are with Scott and his family, may they be reunited safely.

Funds sent this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross