Hello

NWOOD88

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
USA
New here, and to forums. I've haven't been to Africa yet but always wanted to go. I started reading books about it while in
Afghanistan a couple years ago and I've decided that I would like nothing more than to be a PH but being an American I have
no idea where to even start so, I'm here to research and hopfuly get some advice.

Welcome to the forum, NWOOD88 !

Welcome to AH.
Another PH in the making.

Good luck.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH NWOOD88! Good Luck hope it works out for you.

How goes it NWOOD88 - Chase your dream man, chase your dream.

Welcome to AH

May you have a great time deciding on where to continue your quest on being a PH in Africa...

Welcome to AH!

New here, and to forums. I've haven't been to Africa yet but always wanted to go. I started reading books about it while in
Afghanistan a couple years ago and I've decided that I would like nothing more than to be a PH but being an American I have
no idea where to even start so, I'm here to research and hopfuly get some advice.
Dear NWOOD88
Welcome to this Forum.
You could unfortunately only become a PH in Namibia if you are a Namibian. You could contact the Namibia Professional Hunting Association (NAPHA) in this regard, to obtain more information, if you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg