Hello

NWOOD88

AH member
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Hunted
USA
New here, and to forums. I've haven't been to Africa yet but always wanted to go. I started reading books about it while in
Afghanistan a couple years ago and I've decided that I would like nothing more than to be a PH but being an American I have
no idea where to even start so, I'm here to research and hopfuly get some advice.
 
Welcome to the forum, NWOOD88 !
 
Welcome to AH.
Another PH in the making.

Good luck.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH NWOOD88! Good Luck hope it works out for you.
 
How goes it NWOOD88 - Chase your dream man, chase your dream.
 
Welcome to AH

May you have a great time deciding on where to continue your quest on being a PH in Africa...
 
Welcome to AH!
 
New here, and to forums. I've haven't been to Africa yet but always wanted to go. I started reading books about it while in
Afghanistan a couple years ago and I've decided that I would like nothing more than to be a PH but being an American I have
no idea where to even start so, I'm here to research and hopfuly get some advice.
Dear NWOOD88
Welcome to this Forum.
You could unfortunately only become a PH in Namibia if you are a Namibian. You could contact the Namibia Professional Hunting Association (NAPHA) in this regard, to obtain more information, if you want.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,249
Members
169,514
Latest member
ChesterMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top