Hello!

marshland_max

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am and avid hunter, reloader and shooter. I enjoy all my rifles and especially my left hand Zastava 375 H&H. I hope to make my journey over the pond as soon as corona allows. Thanks!

Welcome to AH! I’m in the same boat so to speak! About to book my first safari!

Welcome to AH !

Giday Marshland Max and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH marshland_max!

Welcome aboard!

marshland_max, welcome to the AH forum! I hope you get your safari sooner than later. You will have a grand experience!

M
Hello everyone! I am and avid hunter, reloader and shooter. I enjoy all my rifles and especially my left hand Zastava 375 H&H. I hope to make my journey over the pond as soon as corona allows. Thanks!
Welcome to AH. It is our pleasure having you here. If you have any questions on Namibia. Please feel free to ask

Welcome to AH!

Hello marshland_max,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome. As a South Paw, I wish you all the best.

Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg