Hello

Bloodyknuckles (been there, done that many a time!), welcome to the AH forum! It’s great to hear your sweetheart is going with you!
There’s a park (can’t remember the name right now) not far from Limcroma with a number of the big 5.
Also I believe you will be near Thabazimbi well known for its mining history as I recall.
You two are going to have a grand adventure! I would almost bet on your trip home you will be planning your next Africa adventure!
Enjoy the planning as well as the adventure!
Thanks for the info.
Th folks at Limcroma have been very helpful in planning side trips for her and even travel for us after the hunt.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hi Doug, welcome to AH !
 
Hi!
My name is Doug and I'm from the Charlotte, NC area.
I've been lurking and reading here for a very long time and, as i have just booked my first safari, I thought i'd register to get the most of what the site has to offer.

Why BloodyKnuckles?
When i'm not hunting or fishing, i'm playing with old cars and motorcycles.
If you've ever had a wrench slip..... You know the rest. :D

Thanks,
Doug

Hello BloodyKnuckles,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH, Doug!
 
Welcome BloodyKnuckles and congrats on booking your trip!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the Encyclopedia of African Hunting. Anything and everything you could ever want to know about guns and African hunting can be found in these forums.
 
Welcome to the forum,
I'm about 14 months out from my first safari as well.
Although your rifle will do just fine, you'll find after reading here to much that you want something bigger very very badly. Just because.
My plan was to take my 300 but suddenly I found a 375 sitting next to it in the rack. Not really sure what happened.
 
Welcome aboard
 
Welcome to the forum,
I'm about 14 months out from my first safari as well.
Although your rifle will do just fine, you'll find after reading here to much that you want something bigger very very badly. Just because.
My plan was to take my 300 but suddenly I found a 375 sitting next to it in the rack. Not really sure what happened.
Hi Wade.
Believe me, I am already blessed and my safe overfloweth. Lol
I need no encouragement to buy a new rifle, they tend to follow me home. Lol...

The only answer to such a problem? Buy a bigger safe. :-)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,253
Members
169,514
Latest member
ChesterMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top