Hello

Bloodyknuckles (been there, done that many a time!), welcome to the AH forum! It’s great to hear your sweetheart is going with you!
There’s a park (can’t remember the name right now) not far from Limcroma with a number of the big 5.
Also I believe you will be near Thabazimbi well known for its mining history as I recall.
You two are going to have a grand adventure! I would almost bet on your trip home you will be planning your next Africa adventure!
Enjoy the planning as well as the adventure!
Thanks for the info.
Th folks at Limcroma have been very helpful in planning side trips for her and even travel for us after the hunt.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Doug, welcome to AH !

Hi!
My name is Doug and I'm from the Charlotte, NC area.
I've been lurking and reading here for a very long time and, as i have just booked my first safari, I thought i'd register to get the most of what the site has to offer.

Why BloodyKnuckles?
When i'm not hunting or fishing, i'm playing with old cars and motorcycles.
If you've ever had a wrench slip..... You know the rest. :D

Thanks,
Doug

Hello BloodyKnuckles,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH, Doug!

Welcome BloodyKnuckles and congrats on booking your trip!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the Encyclopedia of African Hunting. Anything and everything you could ever want to know about guns and African hunting can be found in these forums.

Welcome to the forum,
I'm about 14 months out from my first safari as well.
Although your rifle will do just fine, you'll find after reading here to much that you want something bigger very very badly. Just because.
My plan was to take my 300 but suddenly I found a 375 sitting next to it in the rack. Not really sure what happened.

Welcome aboard

Welcome to the forum,
I'm about 14 months out from my first safari as well.
Although your rifle will do just fine, you'll find after reading here to much that you want something bigger very very badly. Just because.
My plan was to take my 300 but suddenly I found a 375 sitting next to it in the rack. Not really sure what happened.
Hi Wade.
Believe me, I am already blessed and my safe overfloweth. Lol
I need no encouragement to buy a new rifle, they tend to follow me home. Lol...

The only answer to such a problem? Buy a bigger safe. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BurtonDoug

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you