Hello

Ah, you are learning that once you start contemplating an African safari all manner of desires for bigger and better firearms manifest themselves. Are you a reloader? If not, I'll bet you soon will be, if for no other reason than to play with custom loads for your toys. It's addictive and there is no cure.
 
Ah, you are learning that once you start contemplating an African safari all manner of desires for bigger and better firearms manifest themselves. Are you a reloader? If not, I'll bet you soon will be, if for no other reason than to play with custom loads for your toys. It's addictive and there is no cure.
This is all funny because it’s true! :-)

I started reloading a few years ago.
I like to chase coyotes around here after deer season and load small calibers. 220 swift, 22-250, 243. In addition to 270 and a handful of 30 calibers.

you’re right... completely addictive. :-)
 
Ah, you are learning that once you start contemplating an African safari all manner of desires for bigger and better firearms manifest themselves. Are you a reloader? If not, I'll bet you soon will be, if for no other reason than to play with custom loads for your toys. It's addictive and there is no cure.
Oh... and don’t even get me started on shotguns! Lol
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

I've been lurking and reading here for a very long time and, as i have just booked my first safari, I thought i'd register to get the most of what the site has to offer.

We would be happy to assist you in anyway possible.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side Doug! Nice to have you as part of our community and enjoy the forum!
 
Thanks for the welcome.
I’m learning that planning and prep for the hunt is fun too.
Just ordered a new knife from Von Gruff.
Not that I “needed” it but I can talk myself into anything! :-)
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Doug, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,040
Members
169,481
Latest member
PhillisChi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top