Hello

Welcome aboard!
 
Robert, welcome to the AH forum! I’ve read good reports about Limcroma and talked to a couple waiting on a return flight that had a great time.
Have a grand trip and please share a report and pictures with us!
 
I've hunted with Limcroma. You're going to have a great time. All good people who know what they are doing. I'm going back next year.
 
I've hunted with Limcroma. You're going to have a great time. All good people who know what they are doing. I'm going back next year.
That's great to hear! So far it's all been top notch.
 
Robert, welcome to the AH forum! I’ve read good reports about Limcroma and talked to a couple waiting on a return flight that had a great time.
Have a grand trip and please share a report and pictures with us!
Thanks, word of mouth is the best advertising and everything has been very good. I'm looking forward to it and I will definitely share my experience when I get back, barring catching any viral infection requiring quarantine (knock wood). I just think of Muhammad Ali who said, "I'm so bad I make medicine sick!" So coronavirus beware!
 
Welcome to AH Rob. If you can’t find the info you need, just ask.
 
Hello RobBrown505,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH Robert. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Robert! Looking forward to read your Hunt Report! Please keep us in mind for your taxidermy needs.
 
Welcome to AH Robert!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side Robert!

Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, email henry@riflepermits.com.

Kind regards
Henry
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,388
Members
169,349
Latest member
ivoryharbor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top