Hello

TNsavageman

Reaction score
Hello
New guy here. As my name says I live in Tennessee and I am fond of the ugly savage rifles. Haha. Found this site through a reference on another forum and have really enjoyed what I have read. I am looking at booking my first safari in the next year or so. I read "Horn of the Hunter" and I knew that I had to see Africa myself. Looking forward to talking to you folks.
Thanks
Eli

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Eli, enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH Eli! Nice to have you join our community. What country and species are you looking at?

Welcome to AH Eli! Your Going to love Africa and let me give you a warning from an Alabama Boy it's very addicting so start saving now for the second trip. Enjoy the site.

Jerome
Thanks! It is an awesome site. I'm not sure on animals yet. Probably just an "intro" package for my dad and I in South Africa. Unless I find a great deal on a Cape Buffalo. I see those popping up here from time to time.
Thanks!

Hello eli , welcome to AH , enjoy the site

plenty of great first trip packages on here , to keep you thinking , great that your going with your dad , aswell
them ugly savage riffle , shoot just fine , from ive seen from my youngest sons , firearms .

Glad you are enjoying the site! You and your dad are in for a treat. Let us know if you have any specific questions.

Eli, welcome to AH.

Welcome!!!

Lot of great resources, and outfitters, on this site to help you plan.

Welcome to AH, Eli !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.