Hello

TNsavageman

New member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Tennessee
Hello
New guy here. As my name says I live in Tennessee and I am fond of the ugly savage rifles. Haha. Found this site through a reference on another forum and have really enjoyed what I have read. I am looking at booking my first safari in the next year or so. I read "Horn of the Hunter" and I knew that I had to see Africa myself. Looking forward to talking to you folks.
Thanks
Eli
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Eli, enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to AH Eli! Nice to have you join our community. What country and species are you looking at?
 
Welcome to AH Eli! Your Going to love Africa and let me give you a warning from an Alabama Boy it's very addicting so start saving now for the second trip. Enjoy the site.
 
Jerome
Thanks! It is an awesome site. I'm not sure on animals yet. Probably just an "intro" package for my dad and I in South Africa. Unless I find a great deal on a Cape Buffalo. I see those popping up here from time to time.
Thanks!
 
Hello eli , welcome to AH , enjoy the site

plenty of great first trip packages on here , to keep you thinking , great that your going with your dad , aswell
them ugly savage riffle , shoot just fine , from ive seen from my youngest sons , firearms .
 
Glad you are enjoying the site! You and your dad are in for a treat. Let us know if you have any specific questions.
 
Eli, welcome to AH.
 
Welcome!!!

Lot of great resources, and outfitters, on this site to help you plan.
 
Welcome to AH, Eli !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,915
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top