Hello!

GuyWithoutAClue

New member
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hunted
USA
Hi all... just wanted to say hi. I don't really have much of a story to interest you, but I feel it fitting to introduce myself. I'm a firearms geek and a hunting enthusiast from the USA. I've handled a few calibers before, but mostly I collect all of the knowledge possible about firearms- not just from the internet but from other knowledgeable enthusiasts.

I also am looking forward to making it to Africa to possibly do some shooting. AH so far seems to have some spare knowledge for me to gather (if you don't mind my borrowing it, that is :D), I hope to see more. Also be warned, I can be a bit of a jokester from time to time- but I assume that most of you are, too.
 
Welcome to AH GuyWithoutAClue! What's with the blue pony with shades as your avatar?
 
I also am looking forward to making it to Africa to possibly do some shooting.

..:welcome:.. You'll feel quite at home here..there's lots of guys who talk funny english. But, why would you want to come all the way over here to do some shooting..haven't you guys got rifle ranges ?
 
..:welcome:.. You'll feel quite at home here..there's lots of guys who talk funny english. But, why would you want to come all the way over here to do some shooting..haven't you guys got rifle ranges ?

Ha ha by "shooting", I mean "hunting". Not sure if that was sarcasm... if it was, you got me ha ha.
 
Welcome to AH GuyWithoutAClue! You'll fit right in with all us nuts!:eyecrazy::laughing:
 
Welcome to AH, GuyWithoutAClue!
 
Welcome! Great username by the way!
 
welcome and enjoy the site guywithoutaclue.
im sure you will feel at home here .:happywave:
 
Welcom to the forum, Yes I think you will fit in as well. Please tell us and share (photos) of your hunts.

You have just been welcomed by "the" guy (like Lions) who thinks that Ponies/Zebra is one of the best I have tasted.
 
"horsies" go great right next to my mashed potatoes :-) UUM GOOD!
 
Welcome to AH,

See you've met the characters.... :biggrin:

You'll fit right in here
 
Welcome to the site, you will find it most helpful, enjoy and good luck planning that trip someday.

Best regards
 
Welcome to AH, GuyWithoutAClue

Don t worry about the regulars here, they are actually great guys :wink2:
 
Hi GuyWithoutAClue,welcome that pony will taste nice ina salami casing!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,133
Members
169,496
Latest member
SimonPoe43
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top