Hello there!

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH Ragnar! Looking forward to your contribution.
 
Hang out here a little more regularly and you will be in Africa.
Enjoy.
I have a 9.3x62 that is in the “shop” and a 405 winny on the way. I know my choices are a bit obscure but that’s how I roll haha
 
Been an on and off lurker for a few years. Live in middle Tennessee, avid hunter and fisherman. Starting to take Africa a little more seriously on my bucket list. The Black Death, hippos and crocs interest me the most for some reason.
Welcome to AH
 
Greetings Ragnar,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get a spare minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5914.png
    IMG_5914.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_5880.png
    IMG_5880.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5878.png
    IMG_5878.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_5881.png
    IMG_5881.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_6782.png
    IMG_6782.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_6781.png
    IMG_6781.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 138
Good day! Welcome from our side!
 
Been an on and off lurker for a few years. Live in middle Tennessee, avid hunter and fisherman. Starting to take Africa a little more seriously on my bucket list. The Black Death, hippos and crocs interest me the most for some reason.


Welcome! There's a lot to learn and you came to the right place. All your Africa dreams are a possibility for roughly the price of a mule deer or elk hunt, you just have to research and sort the wheat from the chafe.

Question everything. Ask lots of questions. You'll find the path to a great hunt.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hello and welcome!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,246
Members
169,309
Latest member
ghoralpatri1989
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top