Hello New From Tucson

Giday Bert. Welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome aboard!

Hello Bert, welcome.

Welcome to AH, you have found a great place to start your journey to hunt Africa

Welcome aboard vbert. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own do you reload. What species are you thinking about hunting on your first safari? Are you thinking about a hunt in 2023?

Bert, welcome to the AH forum! This is a great place to help get you on your Africa adventure!
I’d suggest you start by reading all you can under “safari planning guide” at the top of the page.
Best of luck in your planning and adventure!

Welcome to the site-I’ve had some good days in the Tucson area but Some of my best days have been in Africa-make it happen!

Welcome from just a few mins up the road.

Welcome to AH from a former Tucsonan.

@vbert … Welcome to AH & don’t wait for your 1st Safari - the time is now & many more :E Dancing:

Happy Trails

Hello vbert,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.