Website
www.cjhuntdvd.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
NA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Botswana and South Africa
My name is CJ Prinsloo and I just joined AfricaHunting.com Looking forward to working with all of you...
I own ETH DVD Productions and we make professional trophy hunting DVDs, we edit on location so that you depart after your trophy hunting safari from the hunting location with your trophy hunting DVD in your hand...

What do you think about that???

Please feel free to go look at my website.
Hope you all have a great day and shoot strait...

Hello CJ! Now that is a fantastic idea and offer for those that cannot film their hunt and trip. This will be a tremendous service for countless hunters and their companions!

Hello CJ! Now that is a fantastic idea and offer for those that cannot film their hunt and trip. This will be a tremendous service for countless hunters and their companions!

Hello Scott, hope you are well... Yes I have been making trophy hunting DVDs for 8 years now and the demand for it is good, it is always nice to have a DVD of the hunt couse that way you keep your trophy hunting safari memories alive... Alwys...

Hi CJ Please send me more info direct to my email. I am using a guy from Tzaneen at the moment but always good to get new prices.
Johan

Trophy Hunting

Hi CJ Please send me more info direct to my email. I am using a guy from Tzaneen at the moment but always good to get new prices.
Johan
Hello Johan I have send you a mail so feel free to contact me any time if you need more info you can go look on You Tube under ETH DVD Productions and will find a few DVDs there that I did this year for other clients... Have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH CJ! Nothing better than seeing footage of a hunt from a few years' past...

CJ,

Welcome to AH. I am always open for business also, please send me your info to my email.

cheers,

Hi CJ,

Welcome to the forum , do you sell edited hunting DVDs as well ??? If so, then I am keen to procure some of the videos ........... You have a brilliant site . Shall get in touch you when on a safari to RSA shortly.

Monish

Hi CJ,

Welcome to the forum , do you sell edited hunting DVDs as well ??? If so, then I am keen to procure some of the videos ........... You have a brilliant site . Shall get in touch you when on a safari to RSA shortly.

Monish

Hello Monish, thanks for the welcome note and yes I do sell DVDs at 29$ US a DVD, I have elephant, buffalo, lion, hippo and plenty mix trophy hunting safari DVDs to send to you, just let me know and I will send it to you... You can email me with your details where to send the DVDs to...

CJ

PM sent .

Monish

Do you operate all over southern Africa, or only in SA?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg