Hello from Zimbabwe

Greetings and salutations!
 
Dive on in. Welcome to AH.
Share some stories and pictures of some of your adventures.
 
Greetings All,

Its a real pleasure to be a member here amongst a vast array of knowledge and experience on all things hunting.

In a nut shell, Im a Zim Pro Guide who specialises in walking safaris and Photography with dangerous game. I love all shooting and outdoor sports, photography, hunting and working closely with wildlife. I have a particular interest in all things ballistics, collecting weapons with history behind them and making bladed weapons as a hobby.
I look forward to learning further from you all and hopefully being able to help out where I can.

Kind regards,

Mark Friend

Welcome to AH!
 
Its lovely to be a part of a group of like minded people. Thank you for the warm welcomes.
i have already learnt so much on here from members regarding a question i had about an interesting rifle I recently came into ownership of. So helpful. Its great to be here.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Greetings All,

Its a real pleasure to be a member here amongst a vast array of knowledge and experience on all things hunting.

In a nut shell, Im a Zim Pro Guide who specialises in walking safaris and Photography with dangerous game. I love all shooting and outdoor sports, photography, hunting and working closely with wildlife. I have a particular interest in all things ballistics, collecting weapons with history behind them and making bladed weapons as a hobby.
I look forward to learning further from you all and hopefully being able to help out where I can.

Kind regards,

Mark Friend
Welcome to AH
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Greetings All,

Its a real pleasure to be a member here amongst a vast array of knowledge and experience on all things hunting.

In a nut shell, Im a Zim Pro Guide who specialises in walking safaris and Photography with dangerous game. I love all shooting and outdoor sports, photography, hunting and working closely with wildlife. I have a particular interest in all things ballistics, collecting weapons with history behind them and making bladed weapons as a hobby.
I look forward to learning further from you all and hopefully being able to help out where I can.

Kind regards,

Mark Friend
Hi Mark. I sure hope to make it to Zimbabwe someday. Actually, I'd like to make it to EVERY country multiple times. LOL. Anyway, I read Catherine Robertson's manuscript for her upcoming book about her life growing up in Zimbabwe, the bush wars, and her and Kevin losing their farm. I was a beta-reader (reading it before it went to the editor, etc.) What a fascinating read. I learned so much about the bush wars etc. From what I understand, the country has been struggling since then. I hope things are getting better. Anyway, nice to meet you.
 
Hi Mark. I sure hope to make it to Zimbabwe someday. Actually, I'd like to make it to EVERY country multiple times. LOL. Anyway, I read Catherine Robertson's manuscript for her upcoming book about her life growing up in Zimbabwe, the bush wars, and her and Kevin losing their farm. I was a beta-reader (reading it before it went to the editor, etc.) What a fascinating read. I learned so much about the bush wars etc. From what I understand, the country has been struggling since then. I hope things are getting better. Anyway, nice to meet you.
Hi Sue, thank you for the welcome. Yes sadly Zim is struggling but as always, us Zimbo’s are always hopeful of a positive turn around in the economy. Having said this, there is still soooo much to see and enjoy in the Zimbabwean bush and You should most definitely come visit. If you come, give me a shout, would be great to catch up in person. i look forward to reading Catherine Robertson’s book one day, even though i have lived here my whole life. Everyones story brings a new and different perspective to things and this gives us a greater appreciation of life. Thanks for the shout out. Hope to see you soon.
 
Hi Sue, thank you for the welcome. Yes sadly Zim is struggling but as always, us Zimbo’s are always hopeful of a positive turn around in the economy. Having said this, there is still soooo much to see and enjoy in the Zimbabwean bush and You should most definitely come visit. If you come, give me a shout, would be great to catch up in person. i look forward to reading Catherine Robertson’s book one day, even though i have lived here my whole life. Everyones story brings a new and different perspective to things and this gives us a greater appreciation of life. Thanks for the shout out. Hope to see you soon.
Yes, it would be wonderful to meet in person....hopefully in Zimbabwe. You will enjoy Catherines book. It is in the edition process right now. She is quite spunky! I laughed so hard on many occasions. Its also fun getting read her site of stories and then Kevin's side of stories in "It Shouldn't have happened."
 
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,620
Members
169,383
Latest member
Sheri37162
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top