Hello from Zimbabwe

Hi Mark,

I still have pleasant memories of my three weeks in the Selous, which netted me two elephants, a lion, a leopard, a greater kudu, a sable and numerous buffalo. I hunted with Dave Williams, of Ker, Downey and Selby.

I hope things haven't changed that much since 1972. My friends Jon Speed and Hans Schabel, spent years there and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Bill Warren
 
Welcome to AH, Mark!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,328
Members
170,549
Latest member
LashundaPl
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top