Hello from Zimbabwe

ConradG

New member
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
8
Location
Zimbabwe
I'm fairly new to hunting but I've had a passion for the out doors since i was a sprog.

I do a lot of target shooting, and reload all my own ammo.

I also fish as often as is reasonably possible... to fill in the gaps of course for when i'm not shooting or doing other things that pay for my guns/ammo/fishing habit!

As a relatively new hunter, I have a big learning curve ahead in terms of practical on the ground advice from people who have much more experience.

And in fact what led me to this site was a google search on the efficiency and ethics of using a 6.5 Lapua for hunting plains game.
 
ConradG, welcome to the AH forum! Do you saltwater fish, or freshwater? Any good pictures of tiger fish? They’re on my bucket list to catch.
 
Welcome in the best forum.
PAMWE CHETE
 
Welcome to AH ConradG!
 
Giday Conrad and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome aboard ConradG.
 
Welcome ConradG. You’ve come to the right place for info on hunting Africa. I hope to get back to Zimbabwe sometime.
 
welcome there are many years of hunting experiance that can help here on forums
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! I guess your 6.5 lapua will soon have dual use, hunting plus target shooting?
 
Hi Conrad, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
I'm fairly new to hunting but I've had a passion for the out doors since i was a sprog.

I do a lot of target shooting, and reload all my own ammo.

I also fish as often as is reasonably possible... to fill in the gaps of course for when i'm not shooting or doing other things that pay for my guns/ammo/fishing habit!

As a relatively new hunter, I have a big learning curve ahead in terms of practical on the ground advice from people who have much more experience.

And in fact what led me to this site was a google search on the efficiency and ethics of using a 6.5 Lapua for hunting plains game.

Hello ConradG,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
ConradG, welcome to the AH forum! Do you saltwater fish, or freshwater? Any good pictures of tiger fish? They’re on my bucket list to catch.

Hi Ridgewalker, no saltwater fishing done yet, thats on my bucket list, that and Goliath Tiger, but I mostly do bass fishing.
 
Thank you all for the warm welcome, looking forward to learning and being a part of the community.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,368
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top