Hello from WA

I ended up joining to buy my first 416 rgby so figure I would intro myself.

Love hunting and super excited to see what I can get out of hand loads in the rigby
"WA" Washington state? That's where I am as well, so welcome. Which side of the state?
 
:S Welcome: From Tricities
 
Welcome to AH Journey!
 
Welcome to the site!
 
Good day! Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community.
 
Welcome to AH. Let us know if you have any questions.
 
I ended up joining to buy my first 416 rgby so figure I would intro myself.

Love hunting and super excited to see what I can get out of hand loads in the rigby
welcome welcome welcome
 
Yakima area welcomes you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,808
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top