Hello from WA

clintonius

New member
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
21
Greetings from a lurker living in the inland northwest. I’ve been trying to pick up a bit of the collective wisdom here, and figured it was time for me to introduce myself. I’m a longtime lover of stories about hunting adventures in Africa and India, a more recent firearms enthusiast, and (thanks in part to info I gleaned from this forum) an even more recent proud owner of a .375 H&H. I’m not yet a big game hunter but plan to rectify that soon enough. In the meantime, I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and continuing my education here.
 
Clint......happy you have given up the lurking. Put away the yellow rainslicker and come in the front door, as it were. Welcome to AH, happy to have you.............................FWB
 
Welcome to AH clintonius!
 
clintonius, welcome to the AH forum! Lots of info on here to get you into your new passion. Enjoy your research!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Hello clintonius,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Greetings from a lurker living in the inland northwest. I’ve been trying to pick up a bit of the collective wisdom here, and figured it was time for me to introduce myself. I’m a longtime lover of stories about hunting adventures in Africa and India, a more recent firearms enthusiast, and (thanks in part to info I gleaned from this forum) an even more recent proud owner of a .375 H&H. I’m not yet a big game hunter but plan to rectify that soon enough. In the meantime, I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and continuing my education here.
Welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,817
Members
169,180
Latest member
AprilRosar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top