Hello from WA

Welcome to AH! Great to have you here and we are looking forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Thanks, all! What a great place. I’m looking forward to learning as much as I can, and eventually, to sharing my own adventures and experiences.

@jacques smith I picked up a Steyr Mannlicher Luxus. It’s a sweet gun. Even being on the light side for .375 (just under eight pounds) the recoil is manageable and it feeds beautifully. Can’t wait until I get to use it in the field.
 
Welcome to AH, great gun choice!
 
Welcome to AH! Planning is half the fun!
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!
 
Greetings from a lurker living in the inland northwest. I’ve been trying to pick up a bit of the collective wisdom here, and figured it was time for me to introduce myself. I’m a longtime lover of stories about hunting adventures in Africa and India, a more recent firearms enthusiast, and (thanks in part to info I gleaned from this forum) an even more recent proud owner of a .375 H&H. I’m not yet a big game hunter but plan to rectify that soon enough. In the meantime, I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and continuing my education here.
Welcome, fellow newcomer and Washingtonian. What kind of .375 did you get?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,876
Members
169,457
Latest member
ElissaAsmu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top