Hello from WA

clintonius

Reaction score
Greetings from a lurker living in the inland northwest. I’ve been trying to pick up a bit of the collective wisdom here, and figured it was time for me to introduce myself. I’m a longtime lover of stories about hunting adventures in Africa and India, a more recent firearms enthusiast, and (thanks in part to info I gleaned from this forum) an even more recent proud owner of a .375 H&H. I’m not yet a big game hunter but plan to rectify that soon enough. In the meantime, I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and continuing my education here.

flatwater bill

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
All 6 Continents
Clint......happy you have given up the lurking. Put away the yellow rainslicker and come in the front door, as it were. Welcome to AH, happy to have you.............................FWB

Von Gruff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.vongruffknives.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
New Zealand, Austaralia

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
clintonius, welcome to the AH forum! Lots of info on here to get you into your new passion. Enjoy your research!

Mekaniks

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
AK, WY, WA, ID, FL, SD, TX, HI, South Africa- Northwest Province
:S Welcome:

Velo Dog

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member.
Hunted
Africa 5 times, USA - most western states including Alaska and Hawaii.
Hello clintonius,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Greetings from a lurker living in the inland northwest. I’ve been trying to pick up a bit of the collective wisdom here, and figured it was time for me to introduce myself. I’m a longtime lover of stories about hunting adventures in Africa and India, a more recent firearms enthusiast, and (thanks in part to info I gleaned from this forum) an even more recent proud owner of a .375 H&H. I’m not yet a big game hunter but plan to rectify that soon enough. In the meantime, I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and continuing my education here.
Welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom young

Latest profile posts

pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?