Hello from WA

clintonius

Reaction score
Greetings from a lurker living in the inland northwest. I’ve been trying to pick up a bit of the collective wisdom here, and figured it was time for me to introduce myself. I’m a longtime lover of stories about hunting adventures in Africa and India, a more recent firearms enthusiast, and (thanks in part to info I gleaned from this forum) an even more recent proud owner of a .375 H&H. I’m not yet a big game hunter but plan to rectify that soon enough. In the meantime, I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and continuing my education here.

Clint......happy you have given up the lurking. Put away the yellow rainslicker and come in the front door, as it were. Welcome to AH, happy to have you.............................FWB

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH clintonius!

clintonius, welcome to the AH forum! Lots of info on here to get you into your new passion. Enjoy your research!

:S Welcome:

Hello clintonius,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Greetings from a lurker living in the inland northwest. I’ve been trying to pick up a bit of the collective wisdom here, and figured it was time for me to introduce myself. I’m a longtime lover of stories about hunting adventures in Africa and India, a more recent firearms enthusiast, and (thanks in part to info I gleaned from this forum) an even more recent proud owner of a .375 H&H. I’m not yet a big game hunter but plan to rectify that soon enough. In the meantime, I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and continuing my education here.
Welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois