Hello from WA

Welcome to AH! Great to have you here and we are looking forward to you sharing your stories!

Thanks, all! What a great place. I’m looking forward to learning as much as I can, and eventually, to sharing my own adventures and experiences.

@jacques smith I picked up a Steyr Mannlicher Luxus. It’s a sweet gun. Even being on the light side for .375 (just under eight pounds) the recoil is manageable and it feeds beautifully. Can’t wait until I get to use it in the field.

Welcome to AH, great gun choice!

Welcome to AH! Planning is half the fun!

Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!

Greetings from a lurker living in the inland northwest. I’ve been trying to pick up a bit of the collective wisdom here, and figured it was time for me to introduce myself. I’m a longtime lover of stories about hunting adventures in Africa and India, a more recent firearms enthusiast, and (thanks in part to info I gleaned from this forum) an even more recent proud owner of a .375 H&H. I’m not yet a big game hunter but plan to rectify that soon enough. In the meantime, I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and continuing my education here.
Welcome, fellow newcomer and Washingtonian. What kind of .375 did you get?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you