Hello from Vermont

Mtnstryder

Reaction score
Hunting in Africa has been a dream for more than fifty years. I joined to see if I could ever make my dream come true.
I take care of young adults with problems and try to instill respect for themselves and the world around them through an old school Outdoorsman’s point of view. I have also just adopted my 10 year old foster son and got him his first 22 and fishing rod. I have a lot of fun!
My favorite guns are lever action carbines and revolvers
lever actions 460S&w Big Horn Armory revolvers 454casull BFR
45 blackhawk
30/30 Winchester
22lr Henry

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH, you have picked a great place to help make that fifty year dream become a reality.

Hello and welcome! Hope you can make your Africa dream a reality!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Mtnstryder! I have much admiration for you helping these young adults. Enjoy the site and our incredible community. Africa has just gotten a lot closer...

Welcome to AH.
Hang here long enough you will be in Africa before you know it.

Welcome! Keep the dream alive and it might just happen. You'll get a lot of ideas, help and support from folks on this site.

Welcome to AH sir. This is the place where dreams come true.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH. I hope your dream becomes a reality. Dream BIG!

Welcome to AH ......you will find lots of hunting information in this great site........greats outfitters are around here, deals and offers......We are here to hear you and help you to planning your dreaming hunt......I hope you will enjoy alot this hunting site.......!!!!

It's not as difficult as it seems to make those dreams come true! We did it this year and are planning a return trip already. Welcome to the site.

Welcome to AH Mtnstryder. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome Mtnstryder! You and your new son have a lot of great fun in your future!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!