Hello from Utah

JBRACCINI

Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Been a hunter all my life. Had the privilege of hunting in Africa 5 times. I’m a bow hunter and was able to take all my animal with a bow. The highlight of my trips was being able to harvest a Cape Buffalo with a bow. I’m one happy guy but ready to return soon. Good hunting to all.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard. Now that you are here, why not post a report and photos of your buff hunt. Not many guys take them with a bow.

Welcome to AH JBRACCINI! You have been a member for a very long time, glad to have you posting and I look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Been a hunter all my life. Had the privilege of hunting in Africa 5 times. I’m a bow hunter and was able to take all my animal with a bow. The highlight of my trips was being able to harvest a Cape Buffalo with a bow. I’m one happy guy but ready to return soon. Good hunting to all.

Welcome and enjoy.

Welcome to the forum! All your trophies on 5 trips with a bow! Pretty amazing and an excellent job!
I think you cheated by knowing what you’re doing:LOL:! I’m just jealous!

Hello and welcome @JBRACCINI
Would love to hear about that Buff with a bow! Pics mandatory. Obviously!:D

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! Enjoy the site.

Hunt reports!

Welcome.

Welcome. We will gladly assist in planning your return - have you hunted Namibia yet?

Welcome to AH JBRACCINI! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Welcome, after five trips you must have some stories and pictures to help feed our addiction!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you