Hello from Upstate NY

Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH @Basque1 ! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.
 
Gentlemen:
Sorry for the belated greeting, I have been a member since 2022. I have traveled all over the World while being in the Navy for 18 years. I was fortunate to be able to hunt with friends from other countries Africa included. I am now semi retired, however, still enjoy the hunting sports.
I am looking fwd to share my experiences with the folks in the forum.
Have a wonderful Fall season!
Welcome to AH from Idaho....and Happy Hunting to you as well. Sue
 
Gentlemen:
Sorry for the belated greeting, I have been a member since 2022. I have traveled all over the World while being in the Navy for 18 years. I was fortunate to be able to hunt with friends from other countries Africa included. I am now semi retired, however, still enjoy the hunting sports.
I am looking fwd to share my experiences with the folks in the forum.
Have a wonderful Fall season!
Welcome to AH
 
Gentlemen:
Sorry for the belated greeting, I have been a member since 2022. I have traveled all over the World while being in the Navy for 18 years. I was fortunate to be able to hunt with friends from other countries Africa included. I am now semi retired, however, still enjoy the hunting sports.
I am looking fwd to share my experiences with the folks in the forum.
Have a wonderful Fall season!

Enjoy planning the destination for your next safari!

Happy hunting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,570,731
Members
168,997
Latest member
plummerle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top