Hello from upstate NY

Stubert
Welcome to this Forum.
Enjoy the planning process of making your safari dream a reality.
 
Welcome to AH Stubert!
 
Welcome aboard Stubert. You've already got the itch and the rifle. Keep reading AH for a while and you'll have booked your first of many African Safaris. BTW what are you thing of hunting?
 
Welcome to AH Stubert! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Dear Stubert
Welcome to this amazing community...
Put an expiration date to your wish list / bucket list, and before you know it, you are in Africa.
Enjoy the planning process - it forms a huge FUN part of the safari.
 
Welcome to AH Stubert! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome Stubert! Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,328
Messages
1,573,141
Members
169,709
Latest member
Dwayne59A
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top