Hello from upstate NY

Welcome to AH Stubert! You found an incredible resource, enjoy the site and do not hesitate to ask questions. You are now much closer to Africa!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome sir from Long Island. Wealth of knowledge here.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! I was born in Plattsburgh, but it's been quite awhile since I've been in that neck of the woods. You need to start planning your first to somewhere in Africa. That 375 H&H needs to travel!

Welcome to a AH sir!

Welcome to AH.
You have the rifle, you found AH, so you'll be hunting in Africa soon enough.
Enjoy.

Welcome neighbor from the hart of the Adirondacks. Namibia Leopard 2019. If I can do it anyone can.

Glad to have you on board! You've made a great start to your Africa addiction!

Welcome to AH !

Hello Stubert & Welcome!

I was born in a little town called Endicott not far from Binghampton... Ever heard of it?

I lived on the finger lakes for a few years as a kid and still have family in Syracuse, Buffalo, auburn, etc. I fact, I broke my leg at my grandmas house about 2 months ago in Cayuga!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the community of AH. Great thing to have African safari on your bucket list! Better have a big bucket because you will surely go back!

welcome to a.h.a smart choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!