Hello from Texas

Many shots

New member
Joined
Jul 13, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
61
Media
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Just saying hello. I have suffered from the African hunting disease for all my life. I've made quite a few trips so far and with the first one said ok , this is it one and done. I was very wrong! I have now given up. I guess I'll just go back until my health or finances make it impossible.
Ernest
 
Welcome fellow Texan.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome from the Texas Hill Country;)
 
Long Live Texas!
 
Good day! Welcome!
 
Greetings Many shots,
(Ernest)

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I shall look forward to your hunt reports, past present and future.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
(Paul).
 
Welcome to AH Ernest!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome from the Gulf Coast area!
 
Hello…from West Texas.
Hunting and hunt reports soothe such diseases!
 
Hola hermono, from boerne
 
Welcome to AH Many shots!

So glad you have the same fever as many other people around the world! Hahaha
Africa hunting is addictive!
I don’t think there is a cure for what you have, except to experience more!

Glad to have to here!
If you’re interested in hunting in the Eastern Cape, you’re welcome to get in touch

Take care, and enjoy planning for your next trip!
Best regards
Marius
 
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,549
Members
169,759
Latest member
Bluedogtabby
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top