Hello from Texas

David Shires

New member
Joined
Nov 12, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Mineral Wells
Member of
Life Member SCI Life Member NRA
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, Argentina, USA
I hunted South Africa 4 times all for plains game. I like to hunt and fish.
 
Welcome to the best forum.
 
haha...4 times to RSA...I guess you do like to hunt!

Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH, hopefully you can make it to DSC and meet up with a bunch of us AH'ers!
 
Welcome to AH David! Enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to AH, David!
 
welcome david.
we all like to hunt and fish ,so you wont feel left out here ,mate
 
Welcome David

You have now found a comunity that shares the same intrest as you!!!

Enjoy the site
Best Regards
 
Welcome David, you are in good company here at AH!

Regards
 
Welcome to AH David! You will fit right in…
 
Welcome to AH David...
 
Four times means there are some pictures :A Photo: and stories to be shared.

When you get a moment please share some.

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum David!
 
Welcome to AH David!
 
Welcome to AH David !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,336
Messages
1,573,248
Members
169,726
Latest member
FayChecchi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top