Hello from Tennessee US

Welcome aboard Chris 6565. Stick around here for a little bit and we'll have you carrying a new or new to you rifle off to Africa on your first hunt. Plains game is a good place to start. What have you hunted in the past? What caliber rifles do you own?

Welcome and look forward to your participation!

Welcome to AH, hold onto your wallet, the enablers on here will have you booking your first safari in no time.

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard Chris!

Welcome @Chris6565 !

Whereabouts in TN?

I was born/raised in West TN.. lived in E TN for about a decade several years later.. and still get back to TN frequently (at lest 4-5 times a year)..

Much to love about the Volunteer State :)

Welcome to AH!

Welcome and look forward to your participation!
Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.

Welcome to AH by Another Tennessean.

Welcome Chris!!!
Feel free to get involved, lots of good info and experience on here!
Looking forward to future discussions and threads!
My very best!
Jaco
Hello everyone, ran across this forum on the net and decided to join , I have always wanted to hunt Africa with a double but have never had the time till now , I retired in May and have no excuse now !!!! I love shooting and hunting big game here in the states and Canada , The older I get the less recoil I like but I love light weight rifles !!!! Love the Kimber rifles !! Thanks for everyone for letting me part of this Adventure, Chris.

Welcome welcome welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buyproductboxesuk

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.