Hello from Tennessee US

Welcome aboard Chris 6565. Stick around here for a little bit and we'll have you carrying a new or new to you rifle off to Africa on your first hunt. Plains game is a good place to start. What have you hunted in the past? What caliber rifles do you own?
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, hold onto your wallet, the enablers on here will have you booking your first safari in no time.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome aboard Chris!
 
Welcome @Chris6565 !

Whereabouts in TN?

I was born/raised in West TN.. lived in E TN for about a decade several years later.. and still get back to TN frequently (at lest 4-5 times a year)..

Much to love about the Volunteer State :)
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
Welcome Chris!!!
Feel free to get involved, lots of good info and experience on here!
Looking forward to future discussions and threads!
My very best!
Jaco
Hello everyone, ran across this forum on the net and decided to join , I have always wanted to hunt Africa with a double but have never had the time till now , I retired in May and have no excuse now !!!! I love shooting and hunting big game here in the states and Canada , The older I get the less recoil I like but I love light weight rifles !!!! Love the Kimber rifles !! Thanks for everyone for letting me part of this Adventure, Chris.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,800
Members
169,855
Latest member
ryoutarimthe1987
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top