Hello from Spain

Welcome. I have flyfished for 55 years...wonderful sport.
A friend of mine takes groups on architectural tours in Spain every couple of years. He loves visiting your country.
Enjoy AH.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH Osvaldo Balaguer! Looking forward to your contribution, enjoy the site!

Welcome!

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH.
When you get a moment write up and hunting report or two.... :)

Welcome! More than a few members here have hunted in your country.

Bienvenido, Osvaldo !

Welcome to AH. What type of animals have you hunted with a bow? What kind of bow do you have? Do you have any plans or thoughts for/of hunting African game with tour bow? If you are interested in doing so there are a number of Spanish speaking outfitters that are sponsors of AH. You may be more comfortable "talking" to them than conversing in English if it is difficult for you.

Welcome to AH! you have selected the correct site

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH. What type of animals have you hunted with a bow? What kind of bow do you have? Do you have any plans or thoughts for/of hunting African game with tour bow? If you are interested in doing so there are a number of Spanish speaking outfitters that are sponsors of AH. You may be more comfortable "talking" to them than conversing in English if it is difficult for you.

Hi! Well, when it comes to african animals I habe been lucky to hunt many different species with te bow. I did my first safari to Mauritania in 2004 and I have been to South Africa about ten times since that. I have hunted with different outfitters down there including Limcroma, Steyn Caracal, Watts Trophy Hunting, Dries Visser and Family Hunting Safaris, etc. I love SA! Right now I am doing most of my hunting with a PSE Omen set at 75lbs and heavy esston fmj 300 arrows. Good for everything up to buffalo. Cheers.

Hello & welcome Mr. Osvaldo! It's great to have you here on the AH.com community.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg